My remedial approach to a rotten day generally consists of
- wishing the sun goes down quicker
- quickly wash the dishes and turn out the kitchen light
- examine consciences in a prolonged shower
- the prolonged shower sometimes doubles as launchpad for solutions to all life's problems
- declare to self that the day is officially over and renewal is at hand
And it has, just now, a split-second ago, continuing as I'm typing, occurred to me that a prolonged shower may be a solution to a blah day as well.
|Melancholia by Albrecht Durer, one of my favorites among that genius' works. Durer would not have approved of my use of it as a quasi illustration of a mood called "blah." The piece is generally thought to represent melancholy induced by creative blocks. Take that as a hint, blah, blah, blah.|