- I have said my morning prayers
- done my morning stretching
- greeted four dogs at the door
- serenaded by the summer tanager from the summit of an oak tree: one scarlet among clouds of green, is he the same sojourner from last year?
- drunk one cup of coffee
- eaten two slices of toasts
- read one paragraph of Chesterton (the one on the first man who ever rode a horse)
- interrupted by the urge to blog my peppiness while changing bedsheets
- distracted by thoughts of what sorts of painting I would do today
- had conflicting visions of my wardrobe: should I start buying larger sizes, or lose weight and return to normal?
- realized that, at this rate of progression of spirit, my day would be a series of regression
- decided to interrupt the interruption and return to changing bed sheets.
- Good Day, all!
Wednesday, April 18, 2012
It is 8:30 AM.
Posted by izyperspective at 9:07 AM