- Get up early, hit the road with my painting gears to the parking lot of Best Buy in town over looking the airport, do a quick oil sketch or two; quickly pack up and desert the parking lot before the first curious soul approaches me wanting to know what quaint thing I am up to doing.
- On the way home, stop at Saver's, the big resale store, on the way home, hunt for a used stovetop grill; if Saver's doesn't have it, to one of the other stores nearby, hunt till I find one. I love grilled vegetables but have never cooked any because I don't do outdoor grilling. I'm a girl, remember? These hot days make me dream of grilled veggies so much that I have to find a way to cook some myself. I love grilled shrimp and salmon, too.
- Get home before the air turns sizzling in 100 degrees.
- On getting home drink a large glass of iced water without stopping to breathe.
- When I have caught my breath again, I'll clean out and wash off the goo in and around the fridge.
- Put some lotion on my hands to eliminate the odor of residual paint thinner and Clorox.
- Sit down to read ten more pages of The Picture of Dorian Gray by the effusively wild Oscar Wilde.
- Get up and stretch.
- Go to the kitchen, season the stovetop grill if I have one and it's new; wash it if I have one and it's old; spray it with some oil.
- Grill some egg plants, sprinkle them with some sesame seeds.
- Eat them with some cold noodles.
- I'm running out of plans for the rest of tomorrow. Any ideas?
Sunday, June 26, 2011
In the Plan for Tomorrow
Posted by izyperspective at 5:26 PM